Monday, April 12, 2010

365 Cards - White Space #1


Ah, Monday, a whole week to look forward to making cards. White space challenges all week at 365 Cards. I like these kinds of challenges, but find it impossible to just keep a plain ol' white without decorations of any type. So, embossed it is.

I would really love a new deck this summer. This may be the card to hint at that ?? Manly, yet "helpful" ... Create or else ?

Reminds me of Spencer who hands you a book and demands "READ IT" but he doesn't mean to him, he just wanders off and let's us enjoy those little Einstein books all by ourselves.

On another Monday note, my thanks goes out to the Shabby Tea Room who named me honorable mention last week. YIPPEE !!

And now, off to the bloghop at 365 cards, and see what other challenges lie ahead this week.

4 comments:

  1. Jan .. this is awesome and beautiful. love the sentiment at the bottom.Love how you put the strip of pattern over it. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. I love the way you took the background stripes and continued them on the front. The colors are gorgeous and I love the folders you used. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is awesome! Great use of the curvy paper!

    ReplyDelete