Friday, May 14, 2010

365 Cards - Recipe Day


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

365 Cards has a recipe today,

4.25 x 5.5 card
2 patterned papers
stripes
1 piece of ribbon
stamped image (digi counts!)
stamped sentiment

Can't add a thing to that. Well, I have a bow, but with a piece of ribbon one has to tie it, right ?

The stamped image is a flourish on the left side. I am not sure about the yellow card stock, but now that I have thought about it I am just going to leave it. It looks right, so if it fits in the recipe great, if not, oh well.

I think I shall launch my own week of recipe(s) - my requirement is a thank you card every single day.... now, can I do that ? or have I placed too much strain upon myself ?? will I have so many thank you cards I will have to leave them with my tip at breakfast time ? or at the pharmacy ? Oh no, now that raises the question about the self-check lane at the grocery ...

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Nice card ! Thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Stay clear of the lefcheck lane!!! Great card, Jan! Love the distressed look and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the lefcheck lane is horrible... lol sorry, I spell like s Swede trying to type in English an early morning before cofee...

    ReplyDelete