Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Papercraft Star 8



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Papercraft Star opens today with a 3 B challenge - buttons, bows and bling !! Well who doesn't love that!

For fun, the vintage card is my favorite to make. I have only done one other for Papercraft Star I think, and I don't know why, I shall have to remedy that !

The challenge is open until 8/14, voting will continue til Monday 8/16. This is a really easy challenge, so head on over and submit yours ! AND return to vote for your favorite.

Well, there is so much to say about this I had better get to the small print.

Details:
Cardstock - Recollections
Paper - DCWV, Basic Gray
Flower - Prima
Button - American Crafts
Cord (on button) - Bead party
Fiber - EK Success
Stickles - Rock Candy, Tim Holtz
Stamp - Tim Holtz
Jute - stash
Brads - Recollections
Paper for top tag - Land of Enchantment
Bottom Tag - freebie from Tattered Images
Seam binding - old
Punch - Martha Stewart
Ink - Distress Ink, Ranger

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Много артистично съчетание на форми и цветове!Поздрав!Bearkis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you have to do a little translation here (unless you're fluent in Bulgarian??) Just for fun shall I leave you a comment in Dutch :-) Je kaart is supermooi! (reaction from the editor: I really LOVE your card!). This is always such a classic and wonderful colour combo. TFS, hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I likey--a LOT! Beautiful colors Jan! I have that TH stamp too. Fantastic project! Sorry I don't have a foreign language message to leave you. I could have made it Southerneese and dropped all the g's off my words, but gall darn it, I didn' use none. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely.. So many elements to it. Love all the distressing.. all the buttons, bows and blings.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang Jan, you ROCKED this challenge. I am so loving on this ... TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan this card is great!! I love the colors A LOT!! The patterned paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so beautiful!! I love the colours, the patterned paper is soooo pretty. Thank you also for leaving me such nice comments, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the paper! It turned out great! Really! I love it! And that big bow! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it's good to be back ,I hate going away for the weekend ,I do love my long vacations though.This is a lovely card with lots of elements that work together really well.The card you made for The Shabby T Room is just fab.You make it look so easy ,mine just look messy when I try to group things together.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really pretty Jan! I love all of the muted tones! You always rock the vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete