Monday, September 20, 2010

365 Cards - White Space

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

I love the white space challenges at 365 Cards. Usually I actually do them white, but today some cheerful colors instead. I turned the sketch on its side.

The paper is Fairy Flora from Prima. I think this is just about the prettiest flowered paper I have ever seen. I bought a 6" book probably the first day my Ben Franklin had it out. Today, about 10 or 12 days later there is not a sheet or book to be found.

Spencer is on his way to visit his other grandma in Myrtle Beach - his first plane ride. He is sure to have some stories when he returns ! Yesterday when he was visiting he and Dom came with me to Joann's shopping. He is pretty good about shopping, but he was really ready to leave. He tried the "when are we going home" about twenty times. His final attempt to get us to leave was "I really think I need to go home for a nap." Of course in the car when Dom asked him about taking a nap he was quite clear he had no intention of doing any such thing.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I don't think I've ever used a whole paper pad. I'm the queen of scraps, and . . . sadly somewhat of a hoarder. ;) This is really beautiful paper. I can see why you like it so much. Lovely!
    Can't wait to hear about Spencers "other" grandma adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is such a pretty and special card indeed ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! boy that Spencer is a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! The Spencer Adventures! Love the card--such beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty paper! I need a nap too, and I'm not joking! hee hee

    ReplyDelete