Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Papercraft Star 22

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Another week at Papercraft Star, and here is what I have this time. The challenge was tough, a lot of things on it, bling, a handmade embellishment, a ribbon, a die cut, a Christmas tree - whew !!



I don't usually tell you a whole lot about my cards, since they are pretty obvious (I think) but this time ....

Our sponsor this whole month has been Kraft Outlet, and do I ever love these products !! Today I used quite a bit of it.

The "tag" envelope is actually one of their envelopes, just sealed, then cut very close to the left side. I punched part of a circle into it. Luckily that gorgeous postcard, also from Kraft Outlet, fit in it perfectly !!

I scored the background paper with my wonderful MS scorer, love that puppy. The handmade embellishment is the flower I die-cut from TH's flower die-cut - two requirements in one !! Hey, wait a minute - and bling in the center, that makes three in one !!

The postcard I put a "stamp" (aka, rub-on) on, doesn't it look so real. And I filled in the words Post Card in bronze glitter pen. Stuck a little bling brad on top the top, and hand wrote the message.

Everything I double inked, first with the Ranger Mustard Seed, followed by Ranger Vintage Photo.

I spent a lot of time thinking about this particular challenge, and a lot more time playing with it!
It looks fairly simple and straight forward after all of that, but I hope you like it ! One of my most favorite Christmas cards EVER !!

Challenge is open now, until noon on Saturday - I would love to see what you do with this one !!

Supply list:
Postcard, envelope, cardstock - Kraft Outlet
Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket
Paper in charm - Flower Soft
Flower patterned paper - Graphics 45
Tree stamp - Inkadinkado
Postage stamp rub-on - Royal & Langnickel
Brads, arrow, picture charm, fiber, ribbon, jewelry cord - stash
Distress Inks - Ranger
Loop punch around - Martha Stewart

♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. This is another fantastically fantabulously perfectedly creation... yep, I said that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Jan! I am loving the colors you used and I adore that it is a postcard, card and pocket all in one!! It would be cute to put the family Christmas photo on the tag! Great work!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwee.. look at your cards .. full of techniques.. Love the postcard type, great embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, this is just beautiful! I am loving all of the things you all are making with the Kraft Outlet goodies. Kraft is one of my favorite "go-to's" and this is just beautiful...oh wait, I already said that..guess I really mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Jan this is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a Jan project. You got that sneaky little tag in there. :) I love your postcard with all the little extras. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan
    Just back from New Zealand .I tried to leave a comment on your 'wedding mini' whilst I was away but for some reason blogger wouldn't let me in. I thought it was beautiful and a treasure to keep.I love the colours on this card . Hope you are OK.

    ReplyDelete