Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Peace, Joy, Love


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Where is the time going ? I haven't done nearly as many cards as I would have liked, ok, like only about 10% of what I want to do !! So, today I decided to visit a site that Tracy frequents each week, Tuesday Taggers, and their challenge is to use one of the words, Peace, Joy or Love. This is my first visit to Tuesday Taggers, and I hope I can return often !!

Maybe some snow tonight or tomorrow night here in the Willamette Valley - that is most unusual for us, not just this time of year, but any year !! Ok, well we do get snow maybe every other year for a day...

Things are bustling around here, getting ready for Thanksgiving, and then CHRISTMAS !! We have done a little bit of shopping already, and have been having such a good time planning our parties and trees. Today I made some almond rocca - everyone's favorite candy. YUM !

♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. JOY to you Jan...love this :)
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card great piece of art love it Thank you for sharing this fab piece with us at Tuesday Taggers xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the black design made from? It looks like perhaps a beautiful design on clear cardstock? I think it looks so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just became a follower!!Beautiful card! My fav Thanksgiving tradition is of course...TURKEY BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally lovin' this card! Is that acetate with the swirl on it? Yummy colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is acetate on there - a piece I picked up in a little K & Co box/bag of wedding acetate I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Fab - I love your layering and use of alphabets :0) Thanks for joining my challenge at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

    ReplyDelete