Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CCCB 35





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I have barely had a moment to get out a card here, but I just HAD to get in on City Crafter this week as their challenge is Kraft ! My newest love.

I am just all about the tags right now - I know you all will understand as you have, no doubt, gone through a similar phase.
It grips you, and you just gotta run with it, for as long as it takes, huh. And Kraft, and tags, well they are a true marriage.

My BFF came over and helped me with my photography - Rufina is such an incredible photographer, and with her help I could see results right away. It is funny that you start out making cards, but if you don't become competent with your photos you can't progress along the way.

For her Christmas gift this year I let Rufina go through all of the cards I have accumulated (that are still at home) and keep as many as she wanted. Her husband told me that was very generous, but the truth is, after I photograph them the thrill is pretty much gone ! (I know you know exactly what I mean here !!!) I am not so sure Dan knew what I meant though...

What are you giving your BFF this year ?

Stop in at CCCB if you haven't ever been there, one of my most favorite challenge sites EVER and some truly lovely ladies who brighten my day every time I post there !!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan, love it, and I think you have great shots on these photos too! Thanks for your kind words, we love you as much here at CCCB! Always good to see your lovely creation here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous tags!!! just superb! ... thanks ever so much for playing along with us again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shall I call you the "Kraft Queen" or "Tag Queen"? LOL That wood texture is totally cool too. Pearls on the tags and jingle bells--woohoo. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design; love the card.Seems like a golden one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. So glad you played along with us this week at CCCB.. I love seeing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I love the texture! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete