Thursday, January 20, 2011

CR84FN11,TKJ2

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Today's card is going out to two different challenges. The first is CR84FN - a challenge I have not played before, due to lack of time. Their color challenge is red, brown and kraft.

The Kraft Journal
is a new challenge - I finished top 3 last week, thank you all so much !!! Their challenge is FAMILY. I chose the word love.

I really do enjoy doing tags, but this time it was as a little surprise. The frame says love, but you can read the tucked in tag that says "that's all you need..." But pull out the tag, and oh dear, it looks like all I need is a little cream cake after all !! lol Ok, well it amused me ...

The library pocket I purchased at the Kraft Outlet, as I did the string on the tag. I smooshed the string down into some distress ink to color it.




Red background paper - DCWV
DP - Creative Imaginations
Pocket - Kraft Outlet
Jewelry cording - Walmart
Image - Art Cult Etsy Shop
Screw brad - Recollections
Pin & distress ink - Tim Holtz
Paperclip and beads - stash
Red frame - K & Co
Rub-ons - Michaels $1 bin


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. This made me laugh with the cake! That's all I would need right NOW to make me happy! LOVE your frame with love and the library card and pocket! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful cards Jan! Love all the Vintage findings and the pop of red with the strawberry image! Happy you had time to play along with CR84FN :) Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the vintage appeal, and the surprise of the tag - tags on cards are just so fun! Thank you so much for playing with CR84FN this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning card! And yummy looking cake :) Great card design with the tag! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!! We hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why don't my cards look like this,I really think I should abandon the card making and go back to cross stitch,at least that's idiot proof.Such a fab card ,love everything about it.

    Have a wondeful weekend ,I will be out and about breaking a leg on my new bicyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this - made me laugh! So much lovely detail here - the metal charms are super. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I could do with a nice piece of cake right now, LOL! Looks so yummie! Love your charms and use of colours. Have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about your hidden calories! LOL And look at all those cool embellishments. You are awesome woman. Congrats on your Top Three with us last week and thanks for playing along again with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pocket card, Jan! Love all the vintage goodness on this! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this card and tag are so totally awesome! You and your gorgeous project have been selected to be featured this Friday (Jan 28) at The Kraft Journal. We'll have a Featured Artist button on that post that you can copy and paste to your blog if you wish as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal and congratulations too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun this is! I think your cream cake is adorable, and funny, too. ;) Love, love, love how you used the Kraft Outlet library card, and love the altered twine.
    thanks for playing along with us again this week at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it :) and congrats for being featured on TKJ today for this awesome creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning design Jan. Love all of the beautiful details. :)

    ReplyDelete