Monday, January 17, 2011

Moxie Fab World - the Neutral Challenge

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Moxie Fab World is having a whole week of challenges based on different color schemes. This particular challenge was a Neutral one, but you know, I betcha you could tell.


No deviations or additions to these colors... Whew, how hard is that ! The Bazzill is actually "smokey", the required color, but it does look a little lighter here ... truly smokey, I swear !
Very simple card - the medallion/flower I cut out from some Martha paper, popped it up and punched a little scalloped circle for a base.

Cardstock - Bazzill
Medallion paper - Martha Stewart
Large Pearl - My Minds Eye
Little pearls - Michaels $1 bin
Sizzix texture fade
Ribbon
Stamp - Fiskars
White gel pen - Gelly Roll

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. The flower is very pretty and I like the embossing! Great job Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is lovely and a complete change to your usual colors.You've been making some baeutiful cards over the past fews weeks .The cards for Gingersnap Creations and City Crafter are my favs.The weather here is lovely but we did have a horrible day on Friday with lots of rain as we caught the tail end of the weather front which caused all the flooding on the mainland.Some areas were flooded and main roads cut off, thankfully not in Launceston.
    Have a great week

    hugs
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Jan. Love that medallion flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation there Jan, the soft colors never failed to capture my attention! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you gettin' all fancy with the fussy cut work! :-) This is a really beautiful card Jan. I love the softness of it and the cutouts you used are so elegant. Don't know if I've told you but you've become quite an elegant designer my friend . . and I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That medallion looks fabulous!! What an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love that you made the medallion look like a floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jan! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete