Friday, January 7, 2011

Try it on Tuesday - 1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday Taggers has changed its name to "Try it on Tuesday" - and this is their first challenge with the new name ! New beginnings is the theme of the card for this first week.

I have just returned from a week on the Oregon Coast - enjoying the waves and some excellent sea food. Back from vacation, and starting a new year - a new beginning for me.

We are just beginning a whole lot of new projects around our house - new this and new that, and updating some things ... one of my resolutions this year is to be less frugal, and spend a little more $$$ on things I will enjoy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. this is beautiful :) so glad you had a wonderful vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...new bloggie look! Cool Jan! Hey you're setting a bad example. New year changes are supposed to reflect efforts to SAVE more money. LOL
    Sounds like your trip was great. Hope you did have fun, but I'm glad you're back. I missed ya! :-)
    Love your card. Great vintage fashion image and I adore that big striped button. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo La La- very chic -glad you enjoyed you holiday .I will try and play along at Papercraft Star this year. Not making any promises cos I'm hopeless but I will try.

    hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! Hope you took a lot of pics, so that you can enjoy over and over again :-) That Graphic45 image just remains ever so pretty, great colour combo on your card. Have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. First let me say, great card!
    I am so glad you had a vacation. I hope you are relaxed and recharged! And about spending $$, life is short..you can't take it with you...enjoy life...make smart choices...HAVE FUN! Oh, and I want to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont mention new this and new that, our oven packed up new yrs eve and our kitchen light broke the other day I'm dreading whats next lol
    I love yr card,the image is so cool,thanks playing along with Try it on Tuesday
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, great words for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous.
    Very creatively done.
    You are amazingly creative.


    Seattle Real Estate | Alaska Fishing Lodge

    ReplyDelete