Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Papercraft Star 43



♥♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star
Challenge 43 Opens Today
!! Here is our inspiration photo...



Now, this looks like my kind of party !! Lots of candy - just like we used to buy at the candy store when I was a little girl.

Link up your submissions this week in order to be eligible for our drawing from The Scrapbooking Cottage this month ! Submissions close on Sunday at 9 pm, Eastern US.

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, Crate Paper
Sticker and border - Crate Paper
Chipboard - Bo Bunny
Cupcakes - Recollections
Punch - Martha Stewart
Die Cuts - Sizzix


♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I bet Spencer would really like this card! Love all those little cupcakes but you're making me hungry.{grin} Sweet project! (pun intended) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jan! I love the bright colors and the party sentiment goes with the scene perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun & colorful card. Love the chipboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am officially ready to party now! What a fun card, Jan! I love how you placed the letters too for a fun statement!

    ReplyDelete