Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CCCB58



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

City Crafter has challenged us to use a frame in our work this week.


This time of year I think back to my daughter's wedding, 5 years ago on Labor Day. She looked like a princess, and had the most lovely garden wedding I have ever been to. I will never forget her and her cousin, Joe, dancing together, whirling around and around. A really happy moment. I have never worn a beautiful dress - it must be amazing.

My Brie

Design Paper - g.c.d., Melissa Frances, Recollections, hand made paper (dress)
Frame - K & Co
Stamps - Inkadinkado
Pearls - Recollections
White embossing

Martha Stewart Punch

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Aww... this is sweet and lovely, and your daughter looks beautiful in that photo, of course, she is the bride! thanks for sharing your lovely work and your joy with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card and bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely... soooo pretty!!! As is your daughter in her gorgeous wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing dress ... Brie looks stunning... and look at that tiny waist!!
    Your card is adorable ... fits the challenge so perfectly ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I love that stamp.. I don't know how many times I have said I wanted to buy it.. Your Daughter looks beautiful. Time sure does fly doesn't it..

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is truly lovely and your daughter absolutely looked like a princess!!!

    ReplyDelete