Tuesday, June 7, 2011

365 Cards - Day 99

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is the challenge at 365 Cards.

Today's challenge is to create a birthday card, but not just any birthday card. It's the birthday card that you would want to get if one was designed especially for YOU!




A little wanky, a little crumpled, with a pocket and tag, some seam binding and some jewelry hemp. I would want paper with words on it, and this yellow paper with the flowers. I have saved that paper for a long time.

Of course, I think the very best birthday cards are ones that are hand made and given with lots of love !

Here is a birthday card Spencer made for me.

Cranked it out himself he did. The "most beautiful hearts in the world".

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - K & Co, Debbie Mumm, Art Cult
Stamp - TPC
Hatpin - made by me
Jewelry hemp - stash
Hug Snug seam binding


♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Your card I lovely and so is Spencer's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your link on 365cards.
    Lovely card. I like the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan!! I just love it... the soft colors the tag... yumm! What a sweet card! Way to go Spencer!

    ReplyDelete