Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Papercraft Star 68


♥♥♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star we have this cool sketch from our Kim...





This is the last week we have Kim Duran with us at Papercraft Star, and I know I am going to miss her sooooo much.  What a great teamie, and a wonderful designer.  When she applied for our Design Team long ago, we had to add her, or she would have walked away with all our prizes week after week !!  How she will be missed....

Here is my card this week - not one of my greatest, but I feel pretty good about getting it done with an abscessed tooth, and Dom's medical issues too.   No way to fix my tooth, so it is coming out.   grrrr


The (secret)  handwriting digital is from Rilly at theHouseAcrosstheBay, called the Write Stuff, # 031.

Handwritten note - theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop
Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye
Ribbon - s e i
Flowers - a gift from Tracy !
Doily - stash
Rub on - Mrs. Grossman

♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. What! This is gorgeous! All that pretty embossing um huh. Nothing wrong with this beauty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan I have to say I love the color pink so this is a beauty! The embossing looks great and the distressing is just lovely!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! I think your card is absolutely gorgeous! It has a shabby chic feel and I love all the embossing. Wonderful job and bless you for working through your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan you card certainly is pretty! I love the embossed background and those flowers are gorgeous! I hope you fell better soon :)
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, this is such a beautiful card! Of course, you know I am a girl in love with anything pink. The flowers, the embossing, all such pretty details. And even thought this will be my last comment as a Papercraft Star "teamie," I will never be far away. Thank you for everything you've done for me and for all the fun I've had as part of the team. Big, big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete