Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chilly Fall

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I took down the Halloween things today, but the fall decorations remain until Thanksgiving.  Hope to get my fall tree up and decorated this week, I am just a little behind !

I have said so many times that this is my favorite time of year, so I was happy to make one more Fall Leaf themed card !  The ribbon was cream colored, and I dyed it with Tsukinek Walnut Ink.



I am entering this card in four challenges, all of them new to me !
Make My Monday - Autumn Leaves
The Pink Elephant - Distressing
UnstampaBelles - Autumn/stitching
Quirky Crafts -  Autumn leaves

Cardstock - Coredinations
Design Papers - Recollections
Rub on sentiment - MAMBI
Flower - Prima
Ink - Ranger Distress
Ribbon, twine, leaf brads - stash

♥♥♥♥

12 comments:

  1. Ooooooo pretty, pretty Jan! That walnut ink really took well to that ribbon and I LOVE that flower! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - I love the ribbon you have used. Thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe of the ribbon! Wow! I'm so amazed that you colored it! I wouldn't want it any other way!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! I am so in love with that blue color, what is it? The blue paired with the tans, so pretty! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! This is so pretty! LOVE the colors--blue is not a traditional autumn color and I LOVE non-traditional color schemes! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday challenge, I hope you join in again.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this...gorgeous colours and details. Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card, thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge don't forget to pop back and vote for your favourites, today, Friday or tomorrow, Saturday
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan, this is such a lovely card....the bow is so pretty and such a wonderful layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Unstampabelles. Again I apologise for not seeing that list....I must have had a man look the other day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us this week at Make My Monday - your card is stunning - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, lovely embellishments, Thanks for joining us at MMM. Hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really beautiful card Jan. Love all the textures and the lovely embellishing.
    Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday Autumn Leaves challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete