Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Papercraft Star 70

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star has a number challenge this week.  Here is our photo - we always have a gorgeous photo that you can use if you choose !


Maleah Matthews is a local photographer here in Eugene.  This is the third of her photos we have used at Papercraft Star as inspiration.

Also this week we have the talented Sylvia Nelson as our Guest Designer. 


The diary page is from theHouseAcrosstheBay, our sponsor. 

If you haven't tried using digitals yet, you are missing out.  Once you download them, just print them on your computer, and you have a wonderful image for life !  All that need to hoard the good stuff to "use later" is gone !  Use it now, use it again next week, yup.

Hope to see you this week at Papercraft Star !!

Digital Diary Page - theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Prima, Creative Imaginations
Stamp - Bo Bunny
Copics
Brad, little envelope, key - K & Co
Ink - Ranger Distress
Flower - Recollections
Ribbon - Hug Snug

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 

6 comments:

  1. I really think Blank Backgrounds is my favorite digi! It's so vesatile! I love all the elements in your card!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Jan! Love what you did with the diary page. I had a wonderful time with this challenge and enjoyed joining you as a guest. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Great minds think alike. That's too funny that we both picked that number paper. :-) Love your fun mix of elements. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan I love all the Shabby goodness in this card! I have a new favorite now. I love all the little elements you added to the digi image, it could make a great tag too! You've got my creative wheels turning:=)

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jan... you have an eye for using great color combos. I love the shabby chic collage look of this card, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete