Monday, August 6, 2012

TKJ 83 - Needle & Thread


♥♥♥♥♥

The Kraft Journal 's 83rd challenges opens today with a Needle and Thread challenge.  Now I am taking that to mean Sewing, what about you...

Here is this week's card ...


I began with Kraft Blank Note Cards as a base, an easy and quick background.  After adhering some design paper and a die cut heart, I added design paper from the Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad as a backing for her button card.  A bow made from light green Savannah Seam Binding, a scissor charm, some wee button brads, and a computer generated sentiment complete the card !

I am always surprised at all the wonderful things I find at The Kraft Outlet
All the things I love.

Stop by The Kraft Journal this week, and join us in this easy, fun challenge!!

Card stock, Cardstock Pad & Seam binding - The Kraft Outlet
Design Paper - Kaiser Craft, Prima
Button background - theHouseAcrossTheBay Etsy Shop
Buttons, charm & jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card ... I just love those tiny scissors ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the vintage-y feel to your card and the scissors charm is such a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jan, love all the soft colors and of course I love sewing! Hope you are having a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan! I love those button brads and those cute little scissors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete