Monday, August 13, 2012

TKJ 84 - Tags


♥♥♥♥♥

Our challenge at The Kraft Journal this week is Tag It !

Everyone knows I love tags, and I will incorporate them as often as I can into a card.  What a fortuitous opportunity, to include a tag in this week's challenge !




I began with Kraft Blank Note Cards , and added design paper from the Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad atop the lace.  I adhered a pocket, some metal bling, a wooden button and some jewelry cording, along with a sentiment.  Inside the secret pocket is a Small Kraft Shipping Tag, with a pull made from Adelaide Seam Binding, a Definitions Rubbing, and some coarse embossing powder. 

If you have been watching the Olympics you have probably heard the Phillip Phillips song, "Home."  When I heard him sing that song on American Idol I couldn't download it fast enough !! 

You and me = home.

Note card, design paper, tag, seam binding, rubbing - The Kraft Outlet
Pocket and sentiment design paper - Simple Stories
Button - Prima
Metal bling - Momenta
Ink - Mixed Media Colorbox
Brads, jewelry cording, lace - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. Hello Jan! Love your card...my sentiments exactly about using tags. Don't you just love that Black/Kraft pad of CS paper? I used it this week too. I really like the coarse embossing you did on the tag border. I may have to get my heat gun out again! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card ... This comes from your heart ... and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Jan! The bit of lace poking out at the bottom is fun and I really like the decorative corners and the embossing on the tag. You nailed some awesome inspiration for this challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete