Monday, November 26, 2012

The Kraft Journal 98 - Holiday Gifts


♥♥♥♥♥

Our theme this week at The Kraft Journal is

Holiday Gifts !

This is a gift card holder, a ten minute project, and it doubles as a tree decoration until Christmas Day.





I began with a  Library Card pocket, and covered it in design paper.  I added two rows of different lace to the bottom, and some sparkly yarn, and adhered two glittered snowflakes.  I attached a piece of Adelaide Seam Binding as a hanger, threaded with three Pandora-like jewelry beads and bound it to the pocket with buttons and some  Natural Hemp Cord  tied in a bow. 
Right now it is hanging on my fall tree, but I plan to hang it onto a more Victorian type green themed Christmas tree.
This requires no talent at all, and it looks pretty cute !
Here is a photo of my fall tree ...


The library card pocket, the seam binding and the hemp cord all came from 
Design Paper - Authentique
Lace, snowflakes, trim, buttons, beads - stash
♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful your fall tree looks ... and I just love that little pocket ... all sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete