Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papercraft Star 125 - Snow


♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome back !  Christmas was so much fun, but it is always good to get back into the old swing, isn't it.  

We had a new puppy at our house for Christmas, though it isn't ours ...

Check this out ...



 Spencer's new doggy.
Patches.

Our challenge this week at Papercraft Star is

Snow !!



 What a gorgeous picture !!

and here is my card ...


Hope to see you there !!!

 Cardstock - Coredinations
Recollections
Copics
Brad - Recollections
Sticker - DCWV
Stamp - Inkadinkado

♥♥♥♥♥






5 comments:

  1. So Adorable!! I love the puppy and now I get to see the cute Spencer too! Love your snowman card ... I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan-
    I wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you. Thank you for always finding time to visit and leave amazing comments. I have used the goodies I won from you too. Love it all!! Well I hope that you and your family have an amazing holiday.

    BIG hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are adorable - thanks for sharing :)

    Love your card - love the distressed outer edge!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun snowman and love the snowflake background, Jan! I am sure Spencer would love to see some snow! His puppy looks like he will be a handful, but Spencer will manage him for sure! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely embossing! It looks great on this snow card! That's such a cute puppy and don't think I didn't notice the shirt Spencer is wearing LOL! Super cute!

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete