Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Papercraft Star 130 - Frame


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star, this week, has a frame theme !


I thought these pink frames were so valentine !



Sometimes we agonize over our cards, and sometimes, like this one, they make themselves !!

Hope to see you this week at Papercraft Star !!

Card stock - Coredinations
Design Paper - Authentique
Ticket - Made by Janet
Flower - Recollections
Ink - Mix'd Media
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Frame, ribbon, lace, jewelry cording, button - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love how you framed that pretty ticket ... shabby and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jan, love the frame and colors! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jan! Love that little frame.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be thrilled if cards like that would make themselves at my house

    ReplyDelete