Monday, February 18, 2013

TKJ - White on Kraft


♥♥♥♥♥

Is there anything prettier in a card than white embossing on kraft card stock !  I think not !!

That is our theme this week at The Kraft Journal !!

Jan Del Bone
My white on kraft card begins with a Kraft Note Card, that was stamped and embossed in white.  A white card stock was dry embossed and adhered above the lacy image.  I added an embossed Kraft card stock buckle, with a rubbing, and some ribbon run through, and tied in a knot.  Lastly, I included a Tim Holtz flower made from Kraft and Black card stock, with a bow of  Natural Hemp cord.  The only thing not from Kraft Outlet is the HugSnug ribbon, and the brass brad !

What a beautiful challenge this is - I cannot wait to see how everyone interprets it.  See you at The Kraft Journal !!

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card ... just so pretty and that flower is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on craft always looks so lovely and the black on the flower and sentiment are a wonderful counterpoint.

    ReplyDelete