Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Papercraft Star 141 - Watch/clock


♥♥♥♥♥

I chose the theme this week at Papercraft Star, 
clocks or watches
so I could make a masculine type card, or
maybe steampunk.

Instead, I ended up with a very feminine look, and not one bit like I had thought.  I never ever know how I start in one place, and end up somewhere else completely !

My card ...

the front


Inside



More inside

The most inside

In retrospect, I should have done something with that little clock, like mount it on something, but it was too late, as it was already glued down.

Premade card - K & Co
Design Paper - Creative Imaginations
Rabbit image - Internet
Late sentiments - Computer generated
Stamp - Fiskars
Copics
Watch charm - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Jan this card look so pretty! The clock looks great inside where is is. I'll have to try one of these cards myself.

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this card is fabulous! Love the fold and composition and design!

    ReplyDelete