Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Papercraft Star 152


♥♥♥♥♥

has a great travel photo this week ...



This screams old fashioned travel to me, how about you ?


I took several train trips from Seattle to Minneapolis when I was a teenager.
It all sounds so glorious, but I was completely bored.  
Long long days and nights.

This fall I am going to Walt Disney World for two whole weeks.
I think I will fly !!

Card stock - Kraft Outlet
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny
Suitcase - Bo Bunny
Ink - Ranger Distress
Ribbon - stash
Ticket - DCWV

♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the little suitcase!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and that is definitely an 'old fashioned' photo ... I had to laugh at your train trip comment ... I'm sure Disney will be perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the train image and your charm! How Great is that! Pretty color combo, too! Can't imagine two whole weeks in Disney, Jan! WOW! Hope it cools down for you by then!

    ReplyDelete