Monday, July 15, 2013

TKJ 129 - Pretty Papers !


♥♥♥♥♥

This week at The Kraft Journal
our challenge is
Pretty Papers !!

I have so much pretty paper it could sink small watercraft.
I looked at every bit of it too.  I finally decided to put my hand in the scrap paper and the first three that kinda matched were going to be it !  Tough challenge for me, and I bet for a lot of other people too.  But it was great fun looking at everything, and finding all that paper I had forgotten about.  I promise, after today, no more paper !!!

So here is the cute tag (or maybe tags!) ...


I began the tag using a Large Manila Shipping tag.  I adhered some pretty paper, and added two pockets, finishing it with stitching around the edges, and some ink.  To the front I added a painted, sanded embellishment, some fiber around the body, and fiber atop the tag.


I added two more Small Manila Shipping Tags for the pockets. I first inked them, and then added phrases from Chit Chat Word Stickers and rub on flairs from Pretoria Fortunes.  I used the string that came with the tags, inking them and then adding small heart charms.  (If you are making your own tags, Kraft Outlet has string for them !  To color them, just drag them over an ink pad.)  I popped these back into the pockets for a tag for a gift. 

All supplies from Kraft Outlet are linked above
Other Supplies:
Pretty paper - K & Co, Kaisercraft (I think)
Embellishment - Michaels bin
Hearts & fiber - stash
Ink - Ranger Distress, Mix'd Media

♥♥♥♥♥

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! This is pure beauty! Love your tag ... love the design and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete