Thursday, September 19, 2013

Life is old there


♥♥♥♥♥

This card won the Spotlight Artist award at City Crafter !!

It has been one of those kind of weeks.  Doctor visits, a mammogram, and a pre-op trip to the oral surgeon.  Brie is in Ohio, with the Oregon USGA Women's team.  She shot 73 today, par, but her other two days not so hot.  Said she lost two balls in the same 9 holes yesterday, and I honestly do not remember her ever EVER having a lost ball in tournament play.  So while she has been gone, I have seen Spencer a little more frequently.  He is enjoying kindergarten immensely, and signed his first autograph this week.

Today I am posting a card to the City Crafter Challenge.  Here is the photo inspiration


With the colors being aqua, white and silver green...


and I added a little bling on there too !

♥♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

  1. Jan this is beautiful!! I love the design ... hope all is well ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete