Thursday, January 30, 2014

Loki is distracting


♥♥♥♥♥

This morning I lost track of time on Pinterest.  I was going to breakfast, and then out for a little shopping, and I realized as I was driving up the street I had turned the completely wrong way, all because I was thinking about Loki.


Dom and Spencer always tease me that I watch "Thor" all day long to see Loki, and just this once, I admit, I did get distracted, lol !

Anyway, today my card is going a couple of places ...



and


and my card looks like this ...


Hope you like it !!

♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card you have created here :) Such pretty dies! So happy you played along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used…and all the texture going on. Those three pearls are awesome too! Thanks for playing along with Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and pretty palette! Lovely Valetine. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.. Great use of the sketch. I love how you used the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combination and the diecuts you used on the banner. Great job of following the Sunday Stamps sketch--we appreciate you joining us this week and look forward to seeing more of your artwork in future challenges.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest can be distracting but it's fun to be inspired! You created a very pretty card here, the colors look great. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete