Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Friday


♥♥♥♥♥

Happy Friday once again !!

Today's card is going to


and it is a sketch !

My card ...


Isn't it odd, how after you have hoarded one piece of paper, you have trouble bringing it all together in the end.  That is how I felt about the bird paper.  Then I ended up with some pretty dull paper to go with it !  Well, live and learn, huh.  Not always the greatest cards on my blog, but I try to post the more boring ones along with the good ones.  (I pretend I am bringing encouragement to newbies, lol)

Have a great weekend !!

♥♥♥♥♥



2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out beautifully! I am such a sucker for birds! Have a great weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think this turned out great, not a dull think about it! I know what you mean though, I too have cards I'm not crazy about. I'm a pretty tough task master though. If I really don't like it, I tear it up (makes me feel better!), recycle what embellishments I can and throw away (recycle) the paper.

    ReplyDelete