Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pick up your feet


♥♥♥♥♥

Warm and sunny today, hard to believe we are not in the full months of summer !  Usually it is rain rain rain until July.

Dom and Spencer got their "crops" planted in the raised bed over the weekend.  We will be looking forward to a lot of great vegetables !  

Today I have a manly card, heading off to two completely different challenges.

always has a great sketch !
Even if I can't participate I always add their sketch to my collection.


AND
is having a male challenge this week.

Here is my cowboy ...


Nice and simple.  Some sewing, and some distressing.

Hope you like it !

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. It's amazing! I like tke colours combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card - love the stitching!! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete