Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Skate around town


♥♥♥♥♥

Hi !

I have a sewing tip today.  It is so easy I am surprised that only a few of us use it.
If you are sewing on your card, especially around a circle or rectangle, be sure to start and stop in a space that will be covered by something else.  That way no over stitches are visible.

On my card below I began the stitching where I knew it would not be visible, on the lower left side, below the banners.

Today's card is visiting a sketch challenge at

and here is their sketch ....


my card ....


Hope you like it !

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jan! I love this card! Great tip. I usually don't sew on cards very often because my sewing machine weights like 1000 pounds! LOL
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I really don't sew on my cards often--can't get to my sewing machine half the time, but I do love the look. Great card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete